GANG STALKING (N° 2) or Cause-stalking or Community-based harassment or Organized stalking or State-sponsored harassment or Revenge stalking or Vigilante stalking.
The following has been sent by our fellow victim John Finch email@example.com
Stop Gang Stalking – Another terrible form of Assault and Degradation.
IN COUNTRIES ALL OVER THE WORLD, PEOPLE ARE BEING GANG STALKED (STALKING BY ORGANIZED GANGS OF PEOPLE) AND COVERTLY TARGETED WITH ELECTRONIC AND SURVEILLANCE WEAPONS:-
What is it?
Gang Stalking is a well-organized, occult form of covert harassment used against an individual. It is done by large groups of people who systematically & repeatedly harass individuals. The people who participate are usually under the impression that they need to keep an eye on a targeted person or drive them out of town for wrongdoings. It often encompasses the use of Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) such as Microwave harassment. This can be a for-hire organized harassment service. These groups operate throughout the world – especially North America & Europe, & exhibit cult-like characteristics. They usually have local numbers ranging in the hundreds. This has also been called Cause Stalking, Gang Stalking, Community-based Harassment, Organized Vigilante Stalking, Vengeance Stalking, Terrorist Stalking, Revenge Stalking, Covert Action, State-Sponsored Harassment, Microwave Harassment, Microwave Mind-Control.
Gang Vigilante Stalking is an occult form of terrorism/mind-control used against an individual, in a malicious attempt to reduce the quality of a person’s life so they will have a nervous breakdown, become incarcerated/institutionalized, experience constant mental, emotional or physical pain, become homeless, &/or commit suicide. It is done using well-orchestrated accusations, lies, rumors, bogus investigations, setups, framings, intimidation, overt or covert threats, vandalism, thefts, sabotage, torture, humiliation, emotional terror, DEWs, & general harassment. It is a ganging up by members of the community who follow an organizer & participate in a systematic, & ritualistic persecution of an individual. Organized Stalking is a destructive criminal program built on deception that exists to serve the intentions of a few who are aware of its true agenda.
Gang Stalking (also called “group stalking” “organised stalking”) is a total assault paradigm. It is carried out by criminal secret societies. The OS paradigm includes but is not limited to:
- many of the attacks are synchronized to happen precisely as the target does something, e.g. leave his/her residence, goes to the shops etc.
- “street theater”: staged skits designed to frighten and upset the target the same harassment happens every day, day after day, year after yeara large group of stalkers, each of whom does a portion of the stalking-attacks 24 hour surveillance, every day. Among other things, the stalkers, working in shifts, sit in their vehicles parked around the target’s residence.
- “slander campaign”: the foundation of OS. The stalkers go to everyone the target interacts with (family members, coworkers, neighbors, etc) and spread lies: that the target is a homosexual or a criminal of some type. This is an effective tactic because most people can’t even imagine that a stranger would lie to them. The stalkers present themselves as members of a “civic organization” which works with law enforcement and monitors terrorists or other criminals. The stalkers may use fake badges or fake “official files” to convince people that the target is a criminal.
- “noise campaign”: very frequent sounds (sirens, car alarms, beeping sounds, loud engine accelerations, loud booming sounds [from vehicles], etc) which follow the target everywhere. the stalkers target homosexuals (or people thought to be), members of “left-wing” (e.g. peace, civil rights, environmental) organizations, whistleblowers, people who live “alternative lifestyles”, and anyone else the stalkers see as not conforming with their version of “normality.”
- persistence: the stalkers follow the target as he/she moves to other cities or states. the stalkers use lies, money, and intimidation to get nongroup members to attack the target. the stalkers commit crimes and blame them on the target targets are harassed while driving, and vehicles are sabotaged.
– pets are killed.
– physical assault derogatory name calling.
- mail is stolen or damaged.
– harassing emails and phone calls.
- residences and vehicles are vandalized
- law enforcement and firefighter participation.
Some Important Points:
– The primary targets of all these tactics are the group members, not the target. The group members are the ones who are programmed. Group leaders define reality for their members, so it doesn’t matter if tactics do not work on a target.
Group members are sensitized to all the tactics they employ.
Stalking various targets is only part of the activity of these groups. Members are trained to perform a variety of activities without question. They do not know the objectives of their leaders.
Those targeted for harassment will have no problem concluding that someone is after them, but most never know who it is.
What other tactics are used?
Following a target on foot wherever he goes
Standing around a target while he is paying for a purchase in a store.
Swarming the target – i.e. totally surrounding a target so he cannot move.
Physically intimidating a target by standing very close –
When a target sits anywhere in public, group members will attempt to sit behind him in order to create noise, by whatever means, including tapping their feet on the target’s chair.
Walking by a target and doing strange things to attract his attention, such as:
Blinking their eyes – Reading the time from an imaginary watch on their wrist – Making faces
Generating noise around the clock.
Interfering with sleep patterns (i.e. through excessive noise). Trying to wake up the target at night as many times as they can.
Noise campaigns include:
People yelling and screaming outside the person’s residence.
Numerous different vehicles, squealing their tires, honking their horns and hanging around a certain area.
Apartment noise campaigns will include:
Tapping on the walls in the middle of the night – Taps running – Hammering
Noises coming from the upper and/or lower apartments, and possibly the apartments on both sides
Ideally, noises are timed to activities of the target, such as:
– When a target goes outside.
- When a target flushes the toilet.
– When a target turns on a water faucet.
– When a target walks near a window.
Numerous different vehicles hanging around a certain area.
– Traveling in convoys with highbeams on.
– Drivers in convoys waving at one another.
– Attempting to intercept the target’s vehicle at intersections.
– Trying to force the target’s vehicle off the road.
– Vandalizing the target’s vehicle, including:
Slashing tires. – Scratching paint. – Stealing license plates.
Draining the oil or antifreeze over a period of time in the hopes of destroying the engine.
They do not usually cut brake lines or commit other acts of sabotage which would leave evidence.